Share It

Share |

Thursday, April 14, 2011

HTC Desire S – The manifesto of needs


Happiness is there in my life since I purchased the great HTC Desire S. The features there with the phone are so convincing like the Camera which attracted me the most is of 5 mega pixel with features like Geo-tagging, LED Flash, Image Stabilization etc. Internet accessing is there the best option through which any of the website like Facebook which I access the most can be surfed with the best possible speed. There are plenty of other things also with this like the Android's latest OS, the Ginger bread with 1 GHz of Scorpion processor so as to access the features with the best.

As I am very careless kind of person and with my earlier gadgets I faced the problem of screen mishaps but with this there are no such issues as to protect the screen there are plenty of features like the Gorilla Glass display , -touch input method, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-, sensor for auto turn-off, HTC Sense UI, Touch-sensitive controls etc.

The prime matter of conflicts between me and my boy friend is the my mobile phone's dead problem due to which we were not able to talk uninterruptedly as all my early handsets claimed to avail the best battery back but all their promises were of no use. But with the HTC Desire S the claimed talk time is of 9 hours and 50 minutes with the 2G network while its of 7 hours and 10 minutes with the 3G network and the Smartphone is actually availing me approximately this much. SNS integration, Digital compass, Dedicated search key, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration , MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player, DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player, Organizer, Document viewer, Voice memo/dial/commands, Predictive text input are some of the fabulous spec there with the Smartphone with awesome-cool facilities.

My suggestion to all my friends is to use this at least once and they themselves will feel the best via this and with the HTC Desire S deals as well with the networks like O2, Virgin, Three, T-Mobile etc. Contract deal with the facility to pay the mobile phone bills at the very last of the month with free gifts etc which is the main reason to opt this deal in the phone.

Get news about LG Optimus 3D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Like or re-tweet Contest To Win Samsung Galaxy S2

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger